This paper looks at the issues that a multi-location, multi-business unit organisation must address when embarking on a spend control project.
If you are looking for the right way to improve your organisation's spend control processes across geographically dispersed locations, multiple business units, or operations in multiple countries, you undoubtedly recognise that you have special challenges that go beyond those of an organisation with a simpler environment.
PROACTIS spend control and eProcurement solutions are, however, designed for such an environment. This paper is intended to supplement other PROACTIS materials with a discussion that focuses specifically on the issues that you, as a multi-location, multi-business unit organisation, must address:
- The value and elements of effective spend control
- Why the centre-led model is the approach many organisations are taking today
- The special challenges you must address as a multi-location or multi-business unit organisation
- The special requirements you will have for supporting eProcurement support systems
- The strengths of PROACTIS solutions for your environment